Easy Money From Anywhere!
I took this down a couple of weeks ago and added it to a drop down list link with the title, “Useful Links” because I thought it cheapened my blog.
Then I began receiving thank you texts and emails from my first tests subjects.. friends and family. I don’t mind testing things on my loved ones so long as it does not cost them any money and the time investment is minimal or reasonable. I have learned my lesson in the past with multi-level marketing losses. I also realized that there is nothing wrong with easy money from anywhere or loop-holes that you can legally exploit. After all, the money that you are getting is allocated by a company for that reason, to get members.
If you are not a fan of trying new companies then here is a notable mobile bank to use:
If not keep reading because this one has great perks.
A family of three used the link below to do the following: Turn $40.00 to $140.00 Ordered a Netspend Card, used $42.50 to load it at a cash checking store. They could have done it for free. Anyhow the $40.00 load gave them a $20.00 bonus. They now had $60.00. Card holder 1 referred the next two people in his home, his wife, and 18-year-old daughter. When the cards arrived they used money from the first $60.00 and loaded $40.00 on the second card, this time avoiding a fee. At that point, card holder 1 received a $20.00 bonus and so did card holder 2 for their first $40.00 load. They now had $100.00. The original $40.00 and $60.00 in bonuses. They used the original $40.00 and did the same thing for card holder 3. They made another $40.00. Less a few fees, they made approximately $100.00 and still had their original investment. Not bad at all!
It took them about 20 minutes of actual “work”. Now I hear they will be posting it in town and on social media forums using their referral codes. Note, I made $20.00 for referring the first person. Here is a step by step way of getting the card and your first $20.00 bonus. Read it carefully, it is easy and can possibly make you hundreds if not thousands depending on how clever you get at signing people up.
- Open a Netspend.com Account – An Easy FREE $20.00 or even hundreds.
This is another easy $20 just for requesting a prepaid, reloadable card from Netspend. I’ve tested this one and cashed in, so it’s a good one.
In order for you each to get the bonus:
- You need to order a card. Click here or type www.mynetspendcard.com?uref=7858071225 onto your Web browser. If you are asked to enter a referral code, use 7858071225
- Activate the NetSpend Visa Card card you ordered once you receive it in the mail.
- Add at least $40.00 to your new NetSpend Visa Card account. You can add money by Direct Deposit, transfer it from an existing bank account, or deposit cash at any of over 90,000 load locations. I billed myself on Paypal and took the money back less a small fee.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you and I each get a referral bonus of $20.00!
- You will receive your NetSpend “Visa” Debit card within 10 business days.
- Once you receive the card, simply log into NetSpend and activate it.
- In order to get the FREE $20, you’ll need to load the card with a minimum of $40.00 using PayPal, a bank account or one of the other many options.
- Load the $40.00 and NetSpend will add $20.00 to your available balance.
- Go to the ATM and withdraw the $60.00 total from your card or spend the funds at your local store, online, or wherever you can use a credit card. Yes, if you withdraw the money via ATM or cash back, you’ll be hit with the $2.00 fee for a PIN transaction or a $2.50 ATM Fee (would only be $17.50 – $18.00 bonus in this case). But, you can avoid the fee by ACH transferring it for free back to your bank. You can also bill yourself from a Paypal Account.
Repeat this by spreading it, blogging about it, go to town with it!